Friday, January 25, 2013

Curriculum Writing 101

About a year ago I was sitting in a Starbucks with a client from Enrich All, working on their social enrichment plan (something I created while working with Enrich All), when I was approached by a man and his business card.
He told me he was over hearing my conversation and ideas and was hoping to meet with me to discuss his website and my enrichment plans.
I was a bit skeptical at first- but after visiting his website and reading reviews, I realized this dude was legit and I ought to hear him out.

After a business meeting, he offered me a spot as a Curriculum Writer for the online autism community, Mundo Pato. (www.mundopato.com).

My Job:
I am to write a curriculum for families, guardians, professionals who live and breathe Autism- Social Enrichment for the Transition Years.
Through my curriculum, the families/ professionals will learn how to:
1. Develop their loved one's self worth.
2. Create a social enrichment plan for their loved one.
3. How-To Guide to put the plan into motion.

It has been MORE than a challenge to get this project done, but today, Jake took the Ladies to the beach for the weekend, my mom is here watching the Fella, and I have three days to pound out the first draft!

It's ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment